Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Harmony...




There are so many ways I could describe myself. I am calm, serene, spiritual, simple. I love to study people and the way we build relationships with one another. I am a daughter, sister, mom, wife, friend. Each of these roles defines my existence.


God has blessed me in countless ways in my life. I am lucky to have two amazing hardworking humble loving parents, they are my foundation, my pillars, they are my roots. I never forget my roots despite my growth. To understand me and to love me, you have to know and respect this.

Seven years ago, the Lord graced my life with the most beautiful gift of all--mommyhood. I am the proud, glowing, head over heels in love mami of four precious children. They are my world, they are my energy, they are my strength, they drive me and give my life purpose.

Dominique, my big boy, my charming prince, the smartest sweetest kindest little 1st grader in the universe.

Destiny, my little diva, my gorgeous big girl, the noblest trendiest most selfless 5 year old you will ever meet.

Noah, my baby boy, my sweetheart, the warmest most tender and gentle little lovebug.

Niah, my lil yaya bear, my princess, the prettiest most caring selfless and delicate baby girl.

So many people ask me how I do it, how I work full time and raise 4 kiddies under the age of 7? In all honesty, it comes naturally. They are my balance in life and adoring them is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment