Monday, May 24, 2010

Saying goodbye to diapers....





Bittersweet joys....My youngest, Niah went the whole weekend with big girl undies. So happy that I wont have to buy diapers (or change them hehe) but at the same time facing the realization that my baby is becoming a BIG girl (sigh). She will be starting pre-k in July and boy does it feel good to no longer have the daycare bill hanging over my head weekly! After having had 4 babies in 5 years, I am happy to be going into a different stage of mommyhood. There was a point when I had 2 in diapers and 1 in pull-ups, wow thats alot of work! Soon I will be the mommy of a 2nd grader, a 1st grader, a pre-k 4'er and a pre-k 3'er. So begins their academic journey. I pray that the Lord blesses them with nothing but accolades when it comes to school. I hope they have a thirst to learn that is insatiable. The thought of them graduating from high school really puts butterflies in my stomach. I look forward to enjoying all these wonderful years watching them continue to become smart, wise, and respectable people. Gosh I am already so proud of them all, I definitely wont have enough room on my walls for all their beautiful pictures, school and sport awards, art projects....seriously they are my treasure and I thank the Lord everyday for gracing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment